Architect: Moshe Safdie
- Habitat 67 is a one-of-a-kind housing complex located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- The building was realized as the main pavilion and thematic emblem for the International World Exposition and its theme, Man and His World, held in Montreal in 1967.
- It is built as a part of Expo-67.
- It was designed to integrate the variety and diversity of scattered private homes with the economics and density of a modern apartment building.
- The project was designed to create affordable housing with close but private quarters, each equipped with a garden.
- The building was believed to illustrate the new lifestyle people would live in increasingly crowded cities around the world.