DIRECTION OF THE PLOT
- Plot facing East is good for scholars, philosopher’s, priests, professors, teachers etc
- Plot facing North is good for those in power, administration and those who work for government.
- Plot facing South is good for business class and for those who work in business organisation.
- Plot facing West is for those who provide supporting services to the society.10 Points to keep in mind while buying a land
- An irregular shape plot should be avoided, (if Purchased Building should be constructed in the Regular form).
- A plot having large tree like (peepal,banyan etc ,Trees with larger roots) should not be purchased as it weekends the foundation.
- A plot situated between two larger plots is not good.
- A valley or a large pit around the land or a depression in the land is inauspicious.
- Don’t buy a plot with obstructions like hills, tall buildings or towers on the…
View original post 159 more words